Last updated February 2023
1. The Box Broadband refer a friend Promotion (“Promotion”) will run from 14.02.2023 to 31.07.23.
1. To be eligible to refer a friend, family member, neighbour or anyone in your wider network you (the “Referrer”) must:
- • Be resident in the UK and be 18 years or over, with a valid email address; and
- • Be an existing Box Broadband customer with an active Box Broadband account.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, a Referrer cannot refer themselves.
Accepting a referral
1. To be eligible to accept a referral you (the “Friend”) must:
- • be resident in the UK and be 18 years or over
- • have a valid email address
- • not be an existing Box Broadband account holder.
- • not have had a Box Broadband service in last 12 months
2. The Friend must state at time of sale the full name of the referrer, with address.
3. The Friend must then purchase a qualifying Box Broadband product.
4. By enrolling in the promotion, the Friend agrees that their personal details will be shared with Box Broadband and any relevant third party – Amazon.co.uk
Getting the reward
Once the Friend purchases a qualifying Box Broadband product, both the Referrer and the Friend will receive a £100 Amazon Gift Card (“Gift Card”), by email after 30 days from installation if the following conditions are met:
- • The Referrer and the Friend must be eligible to enter the promotion and follow the instructions as set out above.
- • Both Referrer and Friend must be outside of their cooling-off cancellation period.
- • The referrer must have be up to date on all payments on their bills, and the referee must have at least paid their first bill and be up to date on all payments to be eligible.
- • The £100 Amazon Gift Card offer is available from 14th February 2023 and can be withdrawn at any time.
1. Promoter: Box Broadband Ltd whose registered office is at Collins Court, 35 High St, Cranleigh, GU6 8AS.
2. Entering this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. By entering this Promotion you agree for Box Broadband to send further communications solely as part of this offer. This does not affect your general Box Broadband marketing preferences.
4. The Promotion may be withdrawn, amended or extended, at any time and without notice.
5. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
6. The Gift Cards may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Recipients of the Gift Cards agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by them.
7. Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EUS.àr.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
8. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.